PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
The following information that you provide us with voluntarily and knowingly will be collected by us:
- Inquiry Information is collected when we receive a request from you for information, including when you complete and submit an online application. You do not have a legal duty to provide any information. However, you may not be able to submit an inquiry or apply for a position without providing the requested information (“Inquiry Information“).
- Analytics Information is collected from recording and collecting information of your interaction with our Website, such as your IP address – which might also include, but not be limited to, the geographic location corresponding to the IP address, the time and date of access, the type of browser used, the language used, links clicked, and the web pages you accessed (“Analytics Information“).
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
- We provide you with information about Dexcel’s activities, products or services, and respond to your inquiries and applications for open employment positions at Dexcel.
- We comply with our legal, regulatory, pharmacovigilance, and compliance reporting obligations, which include reports to government authorities.
- We analyze the use of our Website in order to improve content and user experience, optimize performance, for reporting to management and general business planning.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA
We will not share your information with third parties, except in the situations listed below:
- Share with our family group of companies, who help us process the data for the purpose set out above.
- Share with our service providers who assist us with the internal operations of our Website and our business.
- Share with a judicial, governmental or regulatory authority. If your inquiry or information relates to pharmaceutical product side-effects or other safety concerns, we are also obligated to report it to health authorities worldwide.
- Share to enable a structural change, such as a merger or acquisition.
- If we need to act immediately to protect the personal safety and health of our customers or the public.
- When you provide us your explicit and informed consent.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS
Cookies are text files, comprised of a small amount of data that are saved on your computer or other device when you use the internet and visit a website.
Necessary. Cookies that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Website. The Website cannot operate properly without these cookies. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Website may not function properly if you do.
Preferences. Cookies remember your choices when you use the Website and allow the Website to react at your next visit by reflecting your previously-stated preferences.
Statistics. Cookies that help us understand how you and other users interact with our Website by collecting data that does not directly identify you.
Marketing. Cookies that track your use of the Website and allow online advertisers to tailor ads that they believe are more relevant to you.
You can control the use of marketing cookies, preference cookies and statistics cookies. Click [here] to do so. You can change your mind at any time by enabling or disabling certain cookies or categories of cookies. However, you cannot disable the ‘necessary’ cookies because the website cannot operate without them. By enabling cookies, you give your consent to collect the data they are intended for.
We retain personal data for the duration needed to support our ordinary business activities in operating the Website and interacting with customers. Thereafter, we will still retain your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, establish and defend legal claims, and enforce our agreements.
INFORMATION SECURITY MEASURES
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, although efforts are made to secure your personal information, it is not guaranteed, and you cannot expect that the Website will be immune from information security risks.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR USERS IN THE EU
Dexcel is the Data Controller of the Personal Data collected via the Website.
The following is the data controller for the purposes of the personal data we collect via the Website and the products and services offered through the Website: Dexcel Ltd., 1 Dexcel Street, Or Akiva, 3060000, Israel.
Our European representative, for the purposes of this Policy, is Dexcel Pharma GmbH. If you are within the European Economic Area, you may contact our European representative in Germany.
Legal Bases for Processing Your Information
The legal basis for collecting and processing your Inquiry Information is our legitimate interest in responding to your inquiry. If your Inquiry Information includes health information about side-effects of pharmaceutical products, our processing of that information is on the basis of our legal obligations, your vital interests, and the public interest task of public health.
The legal basis under EU law for processing your CV information is us taking pre-contractual steps in evaluating your application for an open employment position, as well as our legitimate interests in maintaining recruitment records, facilitating the selection process, conducting reference checks, communicating with you, internal management, and the defense of any legal claims.
The legal basis under EU law for collecting and processing Analytics Information is our legitimate interest in managing the Website, business development, and planning.
The legal basis under EU law for sharing your information in the event of a structural change in our business is our legitimate interest in our business continuity following any structural change.
International Transfer of Information
Information we collect from you will be processed in Israel, which is recognized by the European Commission as having adequate protection for personal data. If we transfer your information from within Europe to other jurisdictions outside Europe, we will do so by using the adequate safeguards determined by the EU Commission.
Your EU Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, and the right to request that we correct or delete it. You may also have the right to receive a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit those data to another data controller.
In addition, you may object to the processing of your personal information where the processing is based on a legitimate interest and you feel that such interest is overridden by your rights and freedoms. Where the processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or should you have comments, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with information. In the event of not being able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will explain the reason for it.
Subject to applicable law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
From time to time, we may change this Policy, in which case we post the updated Policy on the Website. The latest version of the Policy will always be accessible on the website.
Last Update: March 2020